Are you an author who’d like to increase your online presence? Maybe you don’t have an author website or you simply don’t want to take on the additional cost and time that it takes to maintain a website. Then you might wish to consider becoming a content contributor to the eBook Review Gal website.
How does it work?
- You send me your name, book info, links, etc.
- I take a look to see if I think you’re a good fit for the eBook Review Gal audience.
Once you’re approved:
- I email you a contributor contract and personal login to the website.
- You write and post directly on the website. *You must also create your own post graphics to go along with your posts.
- I view and (lightly) proofread your posts.
- I publish your posts.
- You share your posts via your social media followers and I do the same.
What types of content can you contribute?
- Guest Posts
- Book Reviews
- Pitch an Idea
For more detailed information regarding what types of content I’m looking for please see these pages:
*These pages are for your reference and for one-time author contributions. You do not need to submit the forms on the Guest Posts and Interviews pages if you’re applying to be a content contributor.
I can’t approve everyone who responds to this call for contributors. I need experienced writers, with excellent editing and content writing skills. I don’t have time for heavy edits, so this is SUPER important. In other words, your content needs to be properly edited before you post.
If you’re interested in becoming a contributor please submit the form below. Please be sure to include writing examples, current online presence, etc.
*THIS CALL FOR CONTRIBUTORS IS FOR WRITERS AND AUTHORS ONLY. I DO NOT WORK WITH MARKETERS, “ARTICLE” WEBSITES, PROMOTERS, ETC. THESE REQUESTS WILL BE PROMPTLY DELETED.